To: ;
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 7:08 AM
Subject: [sqlite] RE:Re: [sqlite] RE:Re: [sqlite] RE: SQLite memory leak on
Windows CE

Hi Robert,
I was talking about 3 selects satements using the same connections.
Anyway, thank you very much for your advice of using "PRAGMA cache
size=8", that solved all the problems related to sqlite3_exec memory
problems with a select statement, baut the memory problems are not solved at
all, stilll i get a memory leak when using sqlite3_get_table, even if i use
sqlite3_free_table not all the memory is freed. Someone pointed that this
might be an error on the source code becuse the ARM processor architecture
is quite different from the X86 processor. I have been taking a look at the
table.c file but i am not that good programer, to see if anything fails, Do
you see anything on the table.c that might be generating the problem?.
I have attached to this email a memory graphic of sqlite3_get_table problem

El día del padre está cerca... ¿Ya tienes el regalo?
http://buscawanadoo.es/search?type=pref&destino=web&origen=homespot&buscar=Regalos%20Día%20del%20Padre