wow.  an overload of information for a saturday morning. lol.

I do indeed intend to further my maths and programming knowledge but at the
moment I need to focus solely on the completion of my product and
dissertation for which I only have little over 2 weeks (possibly 5 but this
would eat into exam revision time) left to do 4 months of work, which at the
moment isn't going very well.

I am not even supposed to be doing the work as my doctor has advised me not
to but he doesnt fully understand my situation and the fact that I need to
complete my degree this year and if I don't complete it I will have wasted 4
years of my life.

Aaron.