The idea of putting a table per database is a little odd, I expect that is why you did not get an instant answer.

typically database table are interrelated and therefore need to be joined to provide useful information. Given that there are some good reasons why you might want to keep some table separate.

your question is difficult to answer, faster to load, faster to query, faster to delete. not sure which faster you are looking for. Might help to describe the nature of your application.

Jim

Cesar David Rodas Maldonado wrote:
any one can answer me?