* John Stanton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-05-05 05:45]:
> We feed XML into an SQLITE database, but the XML DTD maps the
> database in structure and names. To get general XML data and
> load it into any database requires a program of some
> description to translate names and structures.

That was the point though. You have to assume some sort of
convention about the structure of the XML, because there is no
direct way to map XML into a relational model, and if Vivek Rajan
does not tell us what he needs, we cannot tell him if such a
thing exists or how to go about it.

The question does not preclude an answer; it just gives too few
constraints to answer it usefully.

Regards,