To be more clearer the OPEN commad makes a database if it is missing
// Anders

Anders Persson skrev:
I am using the C api and here a database i created if it dosen't exist.
// Anders

John Newby skrev:
Hi, I know how to create a databse from a DOS prompt by going to the
directory the .exe file is and by typing sqlite3 name.db which then creates
the database, but what I do not know is how to create a database from my
application I am building using VB.Net using the .dll file, I can
successfully connect to and create tables and insert data, but as soon as I
close the connection all the information is lost.

The sqlite3 name.db command does not work as I am not accessing the .exe
file.

Does anyone out there have any ideas?

Many thanks.

John.