[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
An the 2. question: Is there any Really-Good-Admin-Tool to create DB and Table, to browse and maybe edit Fieldvalues in a grid? I have found 4 Admin-Programms. Some of them cannot open Version 3, some cannot differ Unicode and Multibytecharset, one of them has not a useful gui.

Anne,

You should try Ralf Junker's SQLiteSpy (see http://www.zeitungsjunge.de/delphi/sqlitespy/index.htm). I use it, and it works very well. The current version doesn't allow editing the field values in the display grid, but I think he has said that he is working on that feature.

HTH
Dennis Cote