Hi Dennis

Thanks for your answer. You have see my problem  and its solution.
I look sometimes at SQLite with my "OLE-DB"-Eyes. In OLE-DB is
the Recordset Reader and Writer allways at the same time.

Now I consider this... and it works fine.

Greetings, Anne

--
Mobile Internet - E-Mail und Internet immer und überall!
GMX zum Mitnehmen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/pocketweb