D. Richard Hipp wrote:
> 3.2.2 will refuse to read a database file created by 3.3.5
> unless version 3.3.5 was compiled with -DSQLITE_DEFAULT_FILE_FORMAT=1
> or the "PRAGMA legacy_file_format=ON" pragma is used prior to creating
> the database.  But if the database is created in a way that 3.2.2
> can read it, there should be no incompatibilities between 3.3.5
> and 3.2.2 (or any other SQLite version, for that matter).  Anything
> created by version 3.2.2 should always be readable by 3.3.5, regardless.

Google can't find this pragma documented anywhere at sqlite.org.

Given that I am using SQLite.Net, if I execute this pragma as the first command
passed over the connection, before creating any tables, will it work? Or do I
really have to execute it "before creating the database"?

--
Nikki Locke, Trumphurst Ltd.      PC & Unix consultancy & programming
http://www.trumphurst.com/