I have the book SQLite by Chris Newman and it has examples of
functions embedded within SQL statements.

For example on page 38 the ifnull() function is used.

SELECT code, ifnull(due_date, 'Ongoing') FROM projects;

Also, on page 81 the strftime() function is used.

SELECT strftime('%m/%d/%Y', '2004-10-31');

The problem I am having is that I cannot find any documentation
on the SQLite documentation page that explains these functions.
What other functions exist?  What is the syntax?  Where can they
be used in SQL statements?  Is there any documentation on these
functions?

My apologies if I have overlooked it.

Thanks.