No code.  Just some notes.  http://fossil-scm.hwaci.com/

> Another suggestion is you may want to look at MediaWiki.  It has
> an extension mechanism that lets you provide handlers for anything
> between tags of your choice.  Eg you could have the following in
> the source page:
>
>   <bug action=view id=347> </bug>
>
> In your handler you can generate raw HTML, or you can generate
> wikitext markup.
>
> We are planning on moving all of our doc into MediaWiki for
> the BitPim project and then generate help docs from that.
> I'll even be able to make it in CHM for Windows, AppleHelp
> for Mac and plain html for Linux/Unix.

I want the user-interaction flexibility of MediaWiki, but
I want radically simpler setup and administration (no
webserver required, zero-configuration) and I also want to
support software versioning and bug reports within the same
system.

I'm aiming for all the best features of MediaWiki, Trac/CVSTrac,
and monotone, in a small zero-configuration package that is
ridiculously simple to use.
--
D. Richard Hipp   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>