Hallo.

I'm using the Finsair ADO.Net wrapper with .Net Framework 1.1
As erported by several of us, this driver is giving some 'call out of
sequence' problems that are not fixed because the team that made this
driver seems not work any more on it (last version is of more that 1
year ago)

It was also declared that the ADO.Net driver available in MONO is
working fine, so I'm thinking about a migration.

The only problem is that I could not find the source code in the
mono-project site and I was not able to find, between the different
mirrors available in internet, the 'Official' and last release of the
code.

What I found at the ulr
http://svn.myrealbox.com/viewcvs/trunk/mcs/class/Mono.Data.SqliteClient/
seems promising, but it is one of the many.

Bye, Michele