Hi, I am creating a front-end to the sqlite DBMS using VB.Net 2002. I have
managed to get the name of the table, field names and types from user input
displayed into a listview but I can only get the Create table command to
accept the last input values, so if the table has more than one field(which
nealry every table has) it simply ignores the previously entered fields.

How would I get it to create an SQL query with all the inputted field
details?

I have inserted the code I have used so far.

Many thanks for your help.

This button opens up a new form for the user to input the field name and
select the field type then brings them back and displays them in a listview.

Public Sub btnAddColumn_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs) Handles btnAddColumn.Click
Dim frmAddColumns1 As New frmAddColumns()
frmAddColumns1.ShowDialog(Me)
fldName = frmAddColumns.ColumnNameTB.Text
fldAttribute = frmAddColumns.ColumnTypeTB.SelectedItem
'Create ListViewItem
Dim item1 As New ListViewItem(fldName, 0)
item1.SubItems.Add(fldAttribute)
'Add the items to the ListView.
listView1.Items.AddRange(New ListViewItem() {item1})
Me.Controls.Add(listView1)
End Sub

This button takes the input table name, field name and attributes and
creates the SQL command to send to the database to create the table:

Private Sub btnCreateTable_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs) Handles btnCreateTable.Click
Dim tblName As String
tblName = txtTableName.Text.ToString()
If Len(txtTableName.Text) < 1 Then
MessageBox.Show("Please type a name for the table")
ElseIf Len(txtTableName.Text) > 0 Then
Try
dbConn.openExistingDatabse("Data Source=" & getDBName() &
";Version=3;New=False;Compress=True;")
dbConn.createSQLCommand()
dbConn.createTable("CREATE TABLE " & tblName & "(" & fldName & " " &
fldAttribute & ")")
MessageBox.Show("Table created successfully")
Me.Close()
Dim frmInsertData1 As frmInsertData = New frmInsertData()
frmInsertData1.Show()
Catch es As Exception
MessageBox.Show(es.Message)
End Try