Dear all,

I am developping a freeware which uses SQLite. One of my beta testers informed me about an issue he had: with his DB, following the query which is sent to the DB, I have the error in the subject of this email. I did some testing, and when I succeeded in reproducing the error just by doing a VACUUM. I also reproducing the error by doing a "select * FROM table". What is strange is that if I do a select with a specific WHERE condition so that few rows are returned, no error is raised.

Could you please help me as I need to have a stable DB before releasing the final version of my freeware?

Thank you very much in advance,
Best regards,
Bull