Sorry, Hopefully someone else can give you advice to get past this.  I
will say the time I had an "incompatible" library, I was using a binary
copy that had been cross-compiled. My solution was to take that library
(which was otk) and compile it directly on my linux box. Why that made a
difference is beyond me.

I'm been fortunate in that I have always been able to use a pre-compiled
sqlite file, so I have never had to compile it.

David