On 7/12/06, Gussimulator <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I'm currently using SQLite3 on my multi-threaded software.

I have tried several ways for dealing with my issue, however, I came to the
conclusion that there must be some trick I havent been told of.

It wasn't clear to me when I started that you can have as many readers as you
want, but only one process may write to the database AND no other process
may read it while you are writing. If you use transactions and retry
when the database is locked it works fine and no data will be lost.

--
SqliteImporter and SqliteReplicator: Command line utilities for Sqlite
http://www.reddawn.net/~jsprenkl/Sqlite

Cthulhu Bucks!
http://www.cthulhubucks.com