John Newby wrote:
Yeah I can get the names, but I need to put them in an array, and to put
them in an array I need to know the size of the array to store them in, so I
need to get a count first, then store this number as the size of the array
before I store the values into the array.

Are you sure there no dynamic container objects in VB that support an "append" method? Lists?

If not (and I find that hard to believe) you could hack around it by appending the names to a string, then parsing the string and then dimensioning your array, or you could build a linked list but ... surely VB has more intelligent containers than statically sized arrays?

Martin