Von: John Newby [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. Juli 2006 18:21
An: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Betreff: Re: [sqlite] How do you find out the names of the fields within a
table?

Hi Fred, yes I am using vb.net.  I have searched online for vb.net dynamic
arrays, and one site I came accross states the new features of the
2.0framework allows for dynamic arrays but sadly I am using the
1.1 version.
http://www.ondotnet.com/pub/a/dotnet/2004/05/25/whidbey_vbnet_pt2.html
I am going to try and give it a go though.

Many thanks

John