Thanks for the information.

Reason I asked this was -> In my application, I need to use datatypes in
create-table-statements such that same statements can work with different
databases (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL and SQL Server).

I was refering the book -> SQL in a Nutshell, 2nd Edition, By Kevin E.
Kline, (Publisher - O'Reilly), Chapter 2 (Topic, 2.3 SQL2003 and
Platform-Specific Datatypes). This book has given comparative information in
tabular form regarding available data types in SQL2003 standards, DB2,
MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL and SQL Server)

As per info in that book,
INT is available in all (SQL2003 standards, DB2, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
and SQL Server)

INTEGER is available in all (SQL2003 standards, DB2, MySQL, Oracle,
PostgreSQL and SQL Server)

REAL is not available in PostgreSQL. (But available in SQL2003 standards,
DB2, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL and SQL Server)

DOUBLE, DECIMAL, FLOAT and NUMBER are available in all (SQL2003 standards,
DB2, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL and SQL Server)

Rohit