* sandhya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-07-19 14:10]:
> Also you wanna want to say that we shouldn't use this in Client
> /Server applications.Like,Connecting to the Sqlite server
> through the application and performing all the operations
> through(application) it and updating the server.

Not “should” – you *cannot*, because there is no server. SQLite
is just a simple library. It does not connect to a server that
performs the database operations, but instead it manipulates the
file containing the database directly.

That part of the reason why it needs so few resources. It is also
why it is easy to use on embedded devices, and why it does not
require any configuration, user management or any of the other
complex administration that client-server databases require.

Regards,