On 7/20/06, Vinod Inamdar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear All,

I am a newbie to SQlite and I require the above
mentioned functionality in the subject line for a
specific project. Is it possible to import Oracle
8.1.7 data into SQLite.

Also is it possible to export data from SQLite to
Oracle 8.1.7

Oracle has a data export program. I wrote a similar program for sqlite.
if you want to try it there's a link in my email sig. The command line
program that comes with sqlite can also import data

SqliteImporter and SqliteReplicator: Command line utilities for Sqlite
http://www.reddawn.net/~jsprenkl/Sqlite

Cthulhu Bucks!
http://www.cthulhubucks.com