Hi,
    Can anybody help me.
 Is there any possibility to import files from the local file system and
storing in sqlite DB.And Is there any export option just to check whether
 the loaded file into a table consists of same data as the original file or
not.
 Like,  Is there any API which accepts a file name given and load into DB or
we
 have to do it ....i mean getting the length of the file to load into DB and
at the DB side how we should do this.
 How it will store in DB?Any ObjID  it will give or how it get stored in
Table?
 Any one pls help me.....Handling files like .jpg,.gif,.txt,.asp,.gz what
ever may be the file i have to load it into my DB and can able to access it
 through a program?
 How Sqlite handlings storing files in database.Please...I am very new to
this DB.Please help me in giving some information about this.
 I am in very need of this.

 Thank you for all,

 -Sandhya