On 7/24/06, Keiichi McGuire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Previously when I went into sqlite via command line I could not create a
table, and I would get that same error message.
So what I did was that I reinstalled sqlite, to a different directory so I
can keep my other version to see if I can find any differences.  The good
thing is that the reinstalled sqlite works, however when I use gcc to
compile the code, and then trying to execute, I still get the same error
message.  Am I missing something here?

sounds like your gcc is broken or incompatible?