mycmos wrote:
> When I use cat /proc/meminfo, I found the MemFree is
> decreasing. Does that means some degree memory leak to
> Sqlite2.8.17?

No. ;)

If you run "ps -ef" or "top" you'll see a list of all of the processes
running on your machine. How could you associate changes in MemFree with
any one of those processes? Short answer - you can't. ;)

I ran sqlite's test suite last week and (IIRC) it has about 20,000 test
cases. I didn't watch the whole test but I'd be surprised if there
wasn't a memory leak test in there somewhere and given the number of
people using sqlite I'm sure a leak in 2.8.17 would have been found and
fixed by now.

Martin

PS Usual stuff about 2.8.17 being old and 3.3.6 being new goes here.