Windows SQLite browser/manager.

Four query views. View/Edit four simultaneous queries or same table in various sort orders. No limitation how a table is arranged for editing as long as the Primary Key is in the query.
Transactions supported.

Deep SQL: Work on blob-stored SQLite databases - down to any level.
Edit blobs as if a local file - Excel®, Word®, Photoshop®, etc...

Save queries, Lookup list, Ditto columns and save column view widths.

Table tool: create, rename and drop.
Column tool: add, drop, rename, reorder and redefine (change type, default, check(), constraints).
Index tool: create, rename and drop.

www.sqlight.com

I'd appreciate it anyone has the time to test.
Also - How do I get it listed in the wiki - ManagementTools?

Windows Only!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
StanDurham