Keiichi McGuire wrote:
> This sounds like a very simple problem, but I cannot figure it out!
>
> Basically what I have is this settings table that has a boolean data
> type, and I want to check it via a cpp program.
>
> sqlite_exec(db,"select flag from setting",0,0,&errMsg);
>
> and I want to be able to return a 0, or a 1 according to what I put into
> the flag entry.

1. Use the sqlite3 interface, not sqlite 2.

2. Store a 0 or a 1 in the field.  Then you can get the value with
sqlite3_column_int

There's a more complicated answer as well, but I wasn't able to get the
code assembled before it was time to turn in last night.

Clay Dowling
--
CeaMuS
http://www.ceamus.com