On 8/3/06, Markus Mössner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi!

Well I am almost new to everything that deals with db s. My question is it
possible to something like this

mysql_query ("LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE 'c:/php-w-select/Data/$dataset' INTO TABLE $fil
fields terminated by ' * ' ");

Look at the executable program that comes with Sqlite.
Read the help to see how importing works.

Next question I used Kate & GCC and tried the ecample

}I always get the error undefined controllsequenz in
mainsqlite3_open(sqlite3_errmsg(...sqlite3_close(......sqlite3_free(...mhh
I just copied

I think you have an extra '\' character in your program.

--
SqliteImporter and SqliteReplicator: Command line utilities for Sqlite
http://www.reddawn.net/~jsprenkl/Sqlite

Cthulhu Bucks!
http://www.cthulhubucks.com
  • [sqlite] txt Markus Mössner