Mark Wyszomierski wrote:
> Why do we want to use sqlite3_reset() in the for loop? If I leave it
> in, the loop keeps running forever since I guess it really does keep
> resetting the sql statement. Do we need it though inside the while
> loop when SQLITE_BUSY is returned though? Is that the proper way to
> try again after being busy, or will it again reset the entire
> statement and throw back to an infiinite loop?

Perhaps you don't - I was just correcting the glaring mistakes in your code, so
it
more closely resembled the pseudo-code it was supposed to be based on. So far I
have only used SQLite from C#, so I don't get involved in all that stuff.

--
Nikki Locke, Trumphurst Ltd.      PC & Unix consultancy & programming
http://www.trumphurst.com/