Lattest cvs sqlite version:

If SQLITE_OMIT_TRIGGER is set, linker complains about an unresolved
_sqlite3ExprCodeAndCache symbol.

sqlite3ExprCodeAndCache is defined in expr.c and wrapped with #ifndef
SQLITE_OMIT_TRIGGER.

However, references in

  insert.c, line 536
  update.c, line 348 and 362

are not wrapped with #ifndef SQLITE_OMIT_TRIGGER.

I followed the suggestion quoted below (posted earlier to this list) without
avail.

Is it safe (or even required?) to change sqliteInt.h to

  #ifndef SQLITE_OMIT_TRIGGER
  void sqlite3ExprCodeAndCache(Parse*, Expr*);
  #else
  # define sqlite3ExprCodeAndCache(A,B)
  #endif

Ralf