>From experience.  Most "free form" output routines I have used utilizes
the content of the first row to establish the width of "columns." (i.e.
Reflected in the result per your "Administrative Assistant")

If you can "throw away" your first row of output, you could insert a
first row in your table with "X"'s in all positions out to your maximum
column widths.  Export the data and delete the first line.

Fred