[EMAIL PROTECTED] uttered:

I don't think NULL callback and error pointer will be the reason. Because I've
seen this kind of usage in the list for several times.

Anyway, I'll try later and report the result to the list.

If it is a misaligned-pointer problem, what can I do?

You say you are using an OS-less platform. Check the alignment of pointers returned by your own malloc() functions. Not sure of the alignment requirements of ARM, but I presume it's 32-bit.

Do you handle the pointer exception? Try dumping the contents of the pointer. If it's not 32-bit aligned, it's likely an alignment issue.

I don't make any change to the sqlite source code, how should this happen? I
can run it correctly on PC(windows XP), why can't in an embedded environment?
I'm confused...