Hi,

I think you should provide sample data in order to dig out the problem.

Regards,

2006/9/20, 卢炎君 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi guys
   First of all, all data be complied as UTF-8 stored in my DB.
   Second, When   I used sqlite browser tool (from sourceforge)to browsed my
DB, the result of chinese characters are correct, then I write a function which
just call sqlite3_column_text inside it, Demo like below:
const char* demo(..)
{
return (const char*)sqlite3_column_text(mpVM, nField);
}
BTW, all something on the same DB and same recorde. I found that the same
result of chinese characters are incorrect,