Dear Friends,

  I am in the process of forming a Generic API,(sql oriented and BerkelyDB
and sister databases). In the process of integration ,i like to store a
Structure in Sqlite.

 as far as my knowledge SQLITE allows me to declare the column types
suppoted by the programming languare or say i am using blob . My requirement
is i wish to store a structure in the SQLite column.

  I am unable to form a sql statement to store the structure ,i am also not
clear with whether i can have a strucure as column type.

suggestions will be really helpful.

 Thanking you,
 B.Narendran