RohitPatel9999 wrote:
Q1. Need to know if there is maximum limit for record size ?
Q2. What are the consequence of using such large record size ? I may need
large record size in two-three tables.

In two or three of my tables, I may need to have 64 columns or more and
maximum record size may reach to approx. 2 MB. for some records if user
fills data fully in all columns. I am using column types INTEGER, REAL, TEXT
only (as shown in sample table below). Not using BLOB in any column of
table. (SQLite 3.3.4, Win32)

Rohit,

Further digging has lead to a correction of my previous post and additional information you might want to consider. This info is at http://www.sqlite.org/faq.html#q10

First, the maximum record size is 2^30 bytes not 2^31 bytes.

Second, only the first 31 columns of a table are are candidates for certain optimizations.

HTH
Dennis Cote