At 11:38 08/10/2006, you wrote:
Hi, all
After trying SQLite on my embedded platform, I feel that it's a little too complicated and time-consuming to my platform, especially the parsing. So, could someone recommend several ISAM ones to me?(I'm a newbie of database*^_^*)

You could have a look at Codebase (www.codebase.com) - whether it will work 'out of the box' on your platform or not I can't say, but it comes with source code, and is royalty free, and is quick. We dumped it for SQLite because we wanted the flexibility of SQL, but otherwise it's a decent DB engine supporting xBASE database files.

Paul                            VPOP3 - Internet Email Server/Gateway
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      http://www.pscs.co.uk/