Ok.

I have another question. I compile SQLite (the last version 3.3.8) with this
fts2 extension. So how can i index something (i mean with the SQL).

Thanks.

And I think this ext is very useful

On 10/13/06, Scott Hess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You'll want (from the bottom of http://www.sqlite.org/download.html):

   cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/sqlite login
   cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/sqlite checkout sqlite

or perhaps

   cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/sqlite login
   cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/sqlite checkout
sqlite/ext/fts2

though I wouldn't recommend checking out just the module.  If there's
a core API change, the module will follow that change and get
out-of-sync with whatever tarball you're using.

This code is certainly a week or two from being ready to enter a tarball.

-scott