Rob Sciuk a écrit :
On Wed, 18 Oct 2006, Rich Shepard wrote:
Rob,

   And, ... there's pysqlite2 which is a teriffic implementation of the
python database API.

   I'm using python, wxPython, and pysqlite2 in our approximate reasoning
models. It's a nice system.

Rich

So many scripting languages, and so little time.  Noel is making a valiant
case for Lua/IUP widgets, though I'm only vaguely aware of that language.
What was that link again?
htpp://www.lua.org
http://luaforge.net/projects/iup/

thinking about it, storing xml (or generating xml on the fly from a registered sqlite command) seems better than generating tcl/python/lua whatever code ? Its also easy to send/receive remotely. My NGUI controls accept xml directly, so you can feed them from sqlite without additional step.
Anyway, there's always some tradeoff (size, speed, portability)...

Best wishes.

--
Noël Frankinet
Gistek Software SA