hi all,

I'm trying to read a sqlite database that was created as part of a trac
installation. I'm running
ubuntu, python 2.3.4 and pysqlite2

I can read the db fine on a window server.

When i copy the db over to our linux box though, i'm having some problems.

I've written a very simple test script to try and open the db. When i run it, i
get an error when i
try to execute a SELECT statement.

pysqlite2.dbapi2.OperationalError: unsupported file format

As far as i can tell everything on the system is the latest version of both
pysqlite and sqlite.
I'm not really 100% sure how i can verify that though.

Can anyone offer any suggestions as to how i would troubleshoot and resolve
this?

thanks

Ian