Thanks,the second works,maybe the DNS  is just server in some range.

2006/11/6, Günter Greschenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi,

i'm sorry for this behaviour, i really dont know why this happens.
internally (LAN at home) and here from my office it works perfectly...
but however here is a second download possibility:
at 1und1.de:  http://www.greschenz.de/gas0521g.zip
at home:        http://greschenz.dyndns.org/downloads/gas0521g.zip

cu, gg