* David Gewirtz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-11-10 02:45]:
> In my ongoing attempt to find the best approach for integrating
> SQLite into a threaded Web-serving environment, I came upon
> a truly crude kludge, and I wanted to know if it's bad from an
> SQLite architectural standpoint. I know it's bad morally and
> ethically.
>
> Basically, is it bad if I decide to open and close the same
> database a LOT?

Maybe it would be best if you back up and describe the thought
process that led you to considering such a thing. I am quite sure
that people here will be able to suggest a better approach which
is no more complex to implement but doesn’t scare small children.
:-)

Regards,