From: Jay Sprenkle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 November 2006 04:24
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] INSERT INTO with SELECT

You should create your database and your table first.
Do that in sqlite3.exe using your create table statement below.
What format is your text file in? What separates one field from another?

--
SqliteImporter and SqliteReplicator: Command line utilities for Sqlite
http://www.reddawn.net/~jsprenkl/Sqlite

Cthulhu Bucks!
http://www.cthulhubucks.com