I cannot be much help since we never use VB or other similar proprietary software prisons. However I did see this set of notes from someone who was using Sqlite from VB and created a modified sqlite.h.
http://www.persistentrealities.com/index.php?p=18

If you don't already have a lot of VB code it may be a good time to look at using a different tool which will run on Linux and OS/X as well as Windows.

made hendra wrote:
Hello John,