I think I might have asked this before, but I still haven't figured it out.
What would be the fastest way to move data from Interbase to SQLite?
I will have to do this in VB/VBA, unless I could use a dll written in for
example C or C++.

Currently I get the data with the Intersolve ODBC driver, moving that to an
ADO recordset and I then loop through that recordset and move the data to
SQLite with inserts via the VB wrapper dll from TerraInformatica.
Speed is just about acceptable, but maybe somebody who has done this before
(Interbase to SQLite) could advise me about a better way to do this.

RBS