Maybe your statement does not reference a valid row.

Marten Feldtmann wrote:
I have written some interface code to the sqlite3 API using the
OpenWatcom 1.5 compiler and I wrapped several functions like
sqlite3_column_text, sqlite3_column_int and all went fine.

Then I tried to wrap sqlite3_column_double(..) and when I do something
like

sqlite3_column_double( stmt, 0);

the statement works without problems, but when I write:

double dVal;
dVal = sqlite3_column_double( stmt, 0);

I get a general protection fault.

I'm not that C guru - but what is the problem here ?

Marten