See the answer to 'Roberto' in the same thread I create the .lib trough Borland
IMPLIB with the proper flag to add leading _underscores.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marten Feldtmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: [sqlite] sqlite3 close() run time errors

Michele Santucci schrieb:
Hello,

I'm trying to use sqlite3 into a CVI (National Itruments ANSI C dev tool). I took the last sqlite3 dll and source. I create the .lib file linked it to the binary and included the sqlite3.h file... but as long as I start the application I got an error about a missing entry point of the _sqlite3_close() function... why?

Calling convention and name decoration. Your linker knows, that sqlite3_close() has to be called via cdecl calling convention and does not look for sqlite_close(), but for _sqlite_close().

You have to tell your IDE, Linker - that it should not use naming decoration.

Marten