From: Nicolas Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 9:43 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] delayed (batch) transactions

On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 02:01:12AM +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Laszlo Elteto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I DO need Durability, so I don't want to drop that. In fact, I need
> > and want normal transactional updates - just not immediately flushed to
disk.

> If the information is not flushed to disk, how can it be durable?

I wonder if what Laszlo wants isn't nested transactions.

Nico

-

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission may be
privileged and confidential, and therefore, protected from disclosure. If you
replying to this message and deleting it from your computer without copying or
disclosing it.