I'm sure that anything is possible, but I do not think that would be
a practical approach. :)

   What seems to "easiest" is relative - I find working directly with
the SQLite codebase very, very easy.  But I'm a C guy.  The whole Tcl
thing gives me the willies.  So I wouldn't generalize things according
to language anyway.

   -Tom