Hi,

We need to use a trigger to update the column sync into a table when any
column is changed (except the sync column itself), so by looking in the
SQLite website we came across that:

CREATE TRIGGER syncTransactions AFTER
UPDATE OF transactionId, transactionJourneyId, transactionDeviceId,
transactionSignificant ON transactions
BEGIN
  UPDATE transactions SET sync = 0 WHERE transactionId = old.transactionId;
END;

But even when we change sync column (by issuing a update command on SQLite
Expert tool) the trigger is executed. Shouldn't it be execute only when we
update one of the columns specified in the clause UPDATE OF??

Another question, is it possible to have in the UPDATE OF clause something
like "ALL BUT sync"?? So if we add new columns to that table we wouldn't
need to change the trigger. (I don't thing that is possible though).

Thanks