Michael P. Soulier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just checked out my Rails project on windows, and I'm getting the error
>
> "ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid: SQLite3::SQLException: unsupported
> file format:
> SELECT * FROM icps"
>
> It seems to be coming from sqlite3 itself, not from the ActiveRecord
> adapter. I've searched and found many instances of this kind of thing,
> but none with a solution.
>
> If you could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.
>
> The db is newly created via the sqlite3 command-line, and it has no
> problem interacting with it. I'm not sure why I'm suddenly seeing
> this.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike
Qt usually uses an internal build of sqlite. If you recompile using the
configure switches to specify the system version rather than the qt
internal version, it should fix this. (The error is correct, the qt
version's older and incompatible with your system version).

--
Bill King, Software Engineer
Trolltech, Brisbane Technology Park