On 1/24/07, Ralf Junker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Scott Hess,
<snip>

Btw: Are there any chances that ticket #2183 could make it into 3.3.12?
It is about a nasty crash which happens to FTS2 compiled with
SQLITE_OMIT_SHARED_CACHE when many records are inserted.
Even though FTS2 is not yet included in any release, the problem
actually surfaces in btree.c which might justify it for fix?

Unfortunately, that bug (actually the one it references) were beyond
my ken when I looked at it.  I might eventually take another run at
it, but my plate is pretty full just now.

-scott