On 1/29/07, Michael Ruck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Windows itself you could use the CryptAcquireContext, CryptGenRandom
and CryptReleaseContext. I think that doesn't work on WinCE though.

It will work on Windows CE since version 2.10, as long as the OS was
built with support for it (for those not aware, last Windows CE
version is 6.0).

A link to MSDN is:

As the link says, if that function is not available, CeGenRandom() can
be used instead, but it's only available since Windows CE 4.1.

If you intend to use /dev/urandom instead of /dev/random, then I would
think CeGenRandom may be enough for the Windows CE implementation (the
current sqlite port only compiles out of the box for WinCE 4.x+,
anyway).

Regards,
~Nuno Lucas